CSz Education and Fun in Schools
CSz Education offers your students an opportunity to learn improv by working with some of the most experienced player/teachers around.
We teach hundreds of workshops at CSz Milwaukee to people of all ages each year, including our High School Leagues®, Kids Camps and Scout Badge Workshoppers. On the road, we teach hundreds more to kids from pre-school to college!
All of our teachers are professional players.
For more information, Email Bob Orvis, our Road Show Manager, Below!
CSz can develop a workshop to fit into your curriculum, or you can turn us loose to teach the basics of improvisation, including:
- Listening and accepting
- Making others look good
- Giving up control and sharing the stage
- Physical space
- Character endowment
- Scene work
- ComedySportz® games
We lead with energy, support and positive feedback:
- The team supports each other
- We celebrate mistakes and fix them together, rather than judging them
- We give everyone a chance to shine
- We allow everyone to play in a safe, nurturing environment
- We Listen, Trust, Commit, Risk, Accept, Share, Enjoy
- We say “Yes, And...”
Don't forget the faculty!
We offer Team Building and Improv Skills Workshops for your teachers and staff, too. They are a great way to kick off the school year, and refresh everyone's outlook in the winter or spring.